"Heavy armor forged by magick. It uses sunlight to restore the Health of its wearer."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||1,210 G||3,760 G Firefly Stone x2||11,590 G Jewel of Health x2|| Click here for|
| 1,100 RC|
| 3,000 RC|
Surging Light Tome x3
|Debilitation Resist||-||-||-||Blind +17%||Blind +34%||Blind +34%||Blind +51%|
- Reward for Bury the Dead DLC quest.
- After Completing Bury the Dead you may purchase additional armors at the Rift Shop.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Firefly Stone
- Jewel of Health
- May be found in chests in various Gransys locations, including within The Tainted Mountain Temple.
- Sold by Mathias at the Greatwall Encampment.
- Sold by Akim on the exit floor of the Post-Game Everfall.
- Can be stolen from Bandits using Master Thief.
- Can be stolen from Wandering Pawns using Master Thief.
- The location of the Noonflower is actually above an encampment in the canyon before Bloodwater Beach, and can only be reached by heading up the ledge on the canyon wall opposite said encampment.If you enter the canyon from Conqueror's Sanctuary, look to your left as you head south and you will see the ledge leading up the eastern canyon wall. Follow that ledge halfway up, and then look over to the west until you see the encampent down on the canyon floor. You should then see the Noonflower on a ledge opposite of the one you are on (See map below).
- Surging Light Tome
- Can be obtained by Purifying Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2.
- May be found in chests throughout Bitterblack Isle, including:
- Forging at The Black Cat works once one is acquired. All forgeries work just like the original tome.
- Heals past bleeding damage (grey bar) to full.
- Regeneration effect seems to be 1x1.
- Healing begins when pawns turn off their lanterns.
- Healing does not happen inside of caves.
- Healing does not happen on Bitterblack Isle.
- Healing does not happen after you beat The Dragon, even during the day.