Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soldiers are professional armed men, usually loyal to or employed by Duke Edmun.
Unlike Knights, the common soldier has no heraldic device of their own, and typically wear the arms and colors of Gran Soren and the Duke - that is blue, with a badge of a red dragon entwined on a sword, set on on a blue ground, with white diagonal cross (as on a Gran Soren Shield). Soldiers at Windbluff tower and at the Greatwall carry the a badge of a red chimera on a blue background (as on the shield Mark of the Chimera).
If a crime is committed in Gran Soren, such as attacking another person, soldiers become tasked with throwing that person into jail.
Most soldiers are of the fighter vocation, though some carry bows, and a few specialists carry a longsword (Ser Berne) or may even have the skills of a Mystic Knight (such as some found in The Blighted Manse). Generally soldiers are allies unless attacked - when on the road they will engage bandits, wolves and other enemies of their own accord.
|Health||Attack||Defense||Magick Attack||Magick Defense||Weight|
|During the Post-Game quest A Warm Welcome soldiers in Gran-Soren become hostile on order of the duke, and will pursue the Arisen - either to the Everfall, or until the Arisen leaves the city - other soldiers elsewhere are not affected.|
Hostile Gran Soren soldiers, and Blighted Manse guards fall under the "Enemy Person" category from the Pawn Bestiary Knowledge, whereas the "Hostile Soldier" category refers to bandits.
For full information, refer to the Pawn Bestiary Knowledge.
Enemy specific :
- Block an attack with a shield (may be needed to be performed by the Arisen)
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 800 Soldiers either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- They are noted for having some of the lowest exp rates for strength of the enemy, giving only a measly 150-250 exp per kill despite being as strong as if not stronger than some Bandit Fighters.
- An exploit exists for discipline point farming during the post game - see exploits.
- If they become aggressive they will only attack the Arisen and not the Pawns.
- Pawns will refer to them as "armed rogues" when they chase after the Arisen.