"A Lifetaker of golden alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||4,480 G|| 16,100 G|
| 58,400 G|
Large Fang x5
| Click here for|
| 5,200 RC|
| 6,700 RC|
Great Bone Shard x6
- Reward for the Noticeboard Quest Reveille Revelry, acquired from Arsmith's Alehouse in Gran Soren.
- Given by Ser Cyrus for escorting him to Miasmic Haunt in the Noticeboard Quest Superstition's Call, acquired from the Union Inn in Gran Soren.
- Given by Ser Roderick for escorting him to Hillfigure Knoll in the Noticeboard Quest Superstition's Call, acquired from the Union Inn in Gran Soren.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing the quest Reveille Revelry.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Catacomb Gold
- Can be mined from Ore Deposits in the following locations:
- Large Fang
- Great Bone Shard
- Dropped by a Skeleton Brute.
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation until the condition wears off on its own... or you kill them first.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Post-Game Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the debilitation.