They pose little threat to the player and are easily defeated with a light attack.
Various Caves and Crevices in Gransys :
- Parts of The Catacombs.
- Parts of Soulflayer Canyon.
- Parts of The Ancient Quarry until cleared
- A corridor en route to the Grand Hall in The Tainted Mountain Temple
- Station room in the Dripstone Cave
- Pastona Cavern/Cutlass Cape, near the Smugglers' Pass, during the day
- Miner's Hut, near the northern entrance to The Ancient Quarry, during the day.
- Moonshower Cliffs
- Wilted Forest
Throughout Bitterblack Isle :
- Grabbing and throwing a spider will instantly kill it.
- Spiders can be heard before being seen by the distinct noise they make.
- They often drop 100 RC when slain by a person with the Fortune augment equipped.
- Vulnerable to Blind, Torpor and Sleep.
- Pawns normally ignore Spiders until someone in the party is bitten or hit by Spider venom. But when they are rendered asleep with Sopor (Mystic Knight staff spell), Pawns will pro-actively slay the helpless Spiders.