Spiders generally pose little threat to the player as they are slow moving and are easily defeated with a light attack.
| Base Experience of 10
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
Gransys - various Caves and crevices
Using Master Thief :
- Grabbing and throwing a spider will instantly kill it.
- Spiders can be heard before being seen by the distinct noise they make.
- They often drop 100 RC when slain by a person with the Fortune augment equipped.
- Vulnerable to Blind, Torpor and Sleep.
- Pawns normally ignore Spiders until someone in the party is bitten or hit by Spider venom. But when they are rendered asleep with Sopor (Mystic Knight staff spell), Pawns will pro-actively slay the helpless Spiders.