Spiral Arrow is a skill available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "An advanced form of Whirling Arrow that appends still more strikes to the barrage."
An advanced version of Whirling Arrow. With Dark Arisen, it becomes Corkscrew Arrow with a suitable Ranger's Ring or Band equipped.
- It unleashes a single spinning arrow that will hit several times whilst penetrating through the target before continuing on its path.
- Effective in inflicting Debilitations or Status Effects on enemies using different types of arrows while conserving the amount of arrows on hand.
- Also effective in inflicting the torpor and poison debilitations from an upgraded Rusted Longbow.
- Spamming this skill can stunlock some enemies.
- Blast Arrows only explode once, no matter how many times the arrow strikes the target.
- The arrow may pass through one foe and strike a target behind, or may pass through a large foe and strike another part of their body.
- If the arrow hits the environment it will generally produce sparks where it strikes.