Spring Water is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"Pure water from a natural wellspring. Drink it to restore health".
"Affects a group. A combinable material. Restores more Health."
- Obtained from standing within a Healing Spring and using the 'Gather' command, whilst having an Empty Flask in the inventory.
- Restores 330 HP.
- 3x for 2 star Enhancement of Blessed Vest.
|Spring Water||+||White Orchid||=||Isometricine|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Wilted Blossom||=||Kept Sunbright|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Small Rotten Fish||=||Kept Small Fish|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Large Rotten Fish||=||Kept Large Fish|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Giant Rotten Fish||=||Kept Giant Fish|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Scrag of Beast||=||Kept Scrag of Beast|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Beast-Steak||=||Kept Beast-Steak|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Ambrosial Meat||=||Kept Ambrosial Meat|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Apple||=||Kept Apple|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Berry||=||Kept Berry|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Carrot||=|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Egg||=||Kept Egg|
|Spring Water||+||Kept Rotten Twigbean||=||Kept Twigbean|
- Though gathered from a Healing Spring, it doesn't cure ailments which the Healing Spring itself can.
- These are very cheap to get and easy to refill so they are recommended to use if saving space on healing items.
- The Pawns are good at using this item to heal your party, so give any spares to them.
- Pawns can gather spring water from a healing spring if they have empty flasks within their inventory-
- Empty flasks can be bought for 20 gold each. Spring Water can be sold for 80 gold each. By purchasing hundreds of empty flasks and filling them with Spring water, then selling them, one can turn a huge profit with relative ease. Also, use the augument Sinew for maximum carrying capacity. Arisen and Pawns can use it alike.
- Though they are relatively heavier than the Potent Greenwarish they're more effective, wasting less time healing each party member individually. Recommended for any adventurer traveling off the main paths.
- Can be used as a combination material on Kept Rotten/Wilted items to restore them to normal Kept stage.