- "Prevents mighty winds from hampering your mobility."
Contrary to the description, this augment does not prevent the strong wind effect from Windworn Valley
- Also prevent being blown over by a Chimera's roar, as well as being staggered by Cyclops' stomps.(verify)
- Does not protect against Daimon's vortex attack.
- The Force Hatchet will still lose charge when the wielder is subjected to strong wing buffets.
- Enemy wind attacks can be also avoided with well timed jumps in the air, and can also be perfect blocked.
- The Stability augment may be found randomly on Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 leg armor with the description "Prevents wind from affecting mobility".