- "Prevents mighty winds from hampering your mobility."
Contrary to its description, this augment does not mitigate the strong wind effect in the Windworn Valley.
- Also prevents being blown over by a Chimera's roar and staggered by dragonkin's Roar
- Does not prevent being staggered by ground shockwaves by Cyclops' and Chimera's stomps.
- Yet prevents being staggered by the shockwave from a Dragonkin's aerial slam attack.
- Does not protect against Daimon's vortex attack.
- The Force Hatchet will still lose charge when the wielder is subjected to strong wing buffets.
- Enemy wind attacks can be also avoided with well timed jumps in the air and with perfect blocks.
- The bonus enhancement "Prevents wind from affecting mobility" may be found randomly on Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 leg armor, similar in effect to the Stability augment.