Stone Forest is a skill available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "An advanced form of Stone Grove. Channels magick into earth, causing powerful pillars of stone to erupt around the user."
An advanced version of Stone Grove. With Dark Arisen, either lower level spell becomes Stone Jungle with the correct Mystic Knight's Ring or Mystic Knight's Band equipped.
- All "stone" spells deal fire element based magick damage scaling off the caster's total magick, plus additional physical damage scaling off only the caster's weapon strength.
- After a medium-length incantation, the Mystic Knight thrusts the sword into the ground and deals heavy damage in a few metres' radius surrounding him or her, possibly inflicting Burning.
- This ability is especially useful against slow-moving large enemies.
- Smaller, fast-moving enemies can be a challenge to hit with due the delay during casting, but it can kill them outright; thus this ability requires caution and planning to use properly.
- If timed well it is useful for downing swooping dragons.
- The use of Articulacy and the Wyrmking's Ring will speed up this spell's casting time.
- Similar in appearance to the Sorcerer spells akin to High Seism, though High Seism is a holy-based spell and Stone Forest is fire-based. The Seism based spells take much longer to cast.