Stout Undead are larger, heavier and have more health than their more common counterparts. They lumber around much like the regular Undead. They appear fat because they are bloated with flammable gas from the decomposition of their rotting flesh.
Information and StatsEdit
|Grab||Phys||Grabs a nearby target and begins biting them for constant damage. Wiggle the L-stick to free yourself. Multiple Undead can join in on this attack to increase damage dealt.|
|Flail||Phys||Swings its arms at you.|
|Explode||Mag||If attacked with Fire the gas inside these monsters ignite and it begins to swell up, exploding after a few seconds and dealing fire damage and knocking down anyone around them. This can damage monsters as well.|
- Weak against Holy enchanted weapons (like Ascalon sword or Heaven's Key daggers).
- Weak against Fire enchanted weapons & spells (like Comestion). Fire may cause them to internally combust and detonate, so keep clear of them once their bellies expand. Other enemies within the blast radius will also suffer damage from a Stout Undead detonation, potentially setting off a chain reaction of other Stout Undead nearby exploding as well.
- Vulnerable to Torpor (slow). Use a Rusted Weapon to slow them down. The higher the enhancement of the Rusted weapon, the higher the chance it will inflict Torpor (slow) with each strike.
- Climb up their upper back and attack with Hundred Kisses or Dire Gouge.
- Pawn Tip: Find a way to engulf other foes in the blast.
- Set in fire and witness enemies and allies get hurt by the explosion
- Some knowledge can be granted thanks to the Undead Tactics Vol. 1 scroll.
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 135 Stout Undead either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- Using Explosive Rivet on a group of Stout Undead sometime freeze the game on both console.