Stout Undead are larger, heavier and have more health than their more common counterparts. They lumber around much like the regular Undead. They appear fat because they are bloated with flammable gas from the decomposition of their rotting flesh.
Information and StatsEdit
|Grab||Phys||Grabs a nearby target and begins biting them for constant damage. Wiggle the L-stick to free yourself. Multiple Undead can join in on this attack to increase damage dealt.|
|Flail||Phys||Swings its arms at you.|
|Explode||Mag||If attacked with Fire the gas inside these monsters ignite and it begins to swell up, exploding after a few seconds and dealing fire damage and knocking down anyone around them. This can damage monsters as well.|
|Health||Attack||Defense||Magick Attack||Magick Defense||Weight|
- The Catacombs
- The Everfall
- Near the Miner's Hut at night.
- Around Gran Soren at night.
- Wilted Forest and The Abbey at night.
- Weak against Holy and Fire enchanted weapons and spells.
- All fire attacks have good chance to cause burning which causes them to internally combust and detonate.
- Once on fire they will eventually explode, damaging other enemies, and potentially setting other stout undead alight.
- Vulnerable to Torpor.
- Climb up their upper back and attack with Hundred Kisses or Dire Gouge.
- Pawn Tip: Find a way to engulf other foes in the blast.
- Set in fire and witness enemies and allies get hurt by the explosion
- Some knowledge can be granted thanks to the Undead Tactics Vol. 1 scroll.
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 135 Stout Undead either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
Related quests Edit
- Dead Weight (slay 13 Stout Undead)
- (PS3/XBox360) Using Explosive Rivet on a group of Stout Undead sometime freezes the game.