Strider's Ring Set is one of the three downloadable content packs released along side with the Mage's Ring Set and the Fighter's Ring Set. This DLC can be purchsed from Olra's online store and is Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen only compatible. It was released on May 21, 2013
The DLC items are included in the PC, PS4, and XONE versions of the game.
It will not work if playing the original Dragon's Dogma game.
- "This set includes a ring that allows the wearer to perform the dagger skill, Shearing Wind! In addition, you'll receive an item that you can use to escape the labyrinth of Bitterblack Isle in an instant! Be sure to check your item storage after purchase!"
- This bonus can only be applied once per saved data. If the items are discarded or given away during gameplay, they will be lost.
- Priced at: $0.99 (Xbox 360 and PS3)
- Daggerist's Ring (DLC) : The Daggerist's Ring (DLC) is a ring that increases either dagger skill Biting Wind or Cutting Wind to the third tier skill Shearing Wind
- Liftstone (DLC) : The Liftstone (DLC) is a tool that behaves the exactly the same as a normal Liftstone.
- There may be issue regarding all three Ring Sets as they may not properly update the advertised abilities. Ideally all Ring Sets are suppose to update skills to the third tier, however some users have reported that it may only upgrade to the second tier.(verify)