|Supply and Demands|
20 Rift Crystals
- Ser Daerio needs you to inform Lord Julien that there is a shortage of supplies at the Windbluff Tower. Ser Daerio requests one week's worth of supplies.
- Visit Windbluff Tower and learn of the plight of the men there.
- Return to Gran Soren to deliver the Ser Daerio's message and request.
- Take Ser Daerio's message to either the designated guard outside the castle in Gran Soren, or locate and inform Julien.
- Report back to Ser Daerio and inform him the task is done.
To obtain the greatest rewards from the quest Julien should be informed that the garrison requests one week's worth of supplies. He will then hand over five portions of Ambrosial Meat to take to the men at the garrison.
Having spoken to the guard or Julien in Gran Soren, return to Ser Daerio at Windbluff Tower to complete the quest. If the Arisen spoke to Lord Julien directly and correctly requested a week's worth of supplies, handing over the Ambrosial Meat will cause Ser Daerio to offer the Windbluff Tower Key, which gives access to a locked room and treasure chests in the tower.
- Maximising Ser Daerio's affinity, nor gifting the Ambrosial Meat is not required to receive the Windbluff Tower Key from Ser Daerio.
- In case the meat has gone rotten before reaching Ser Daerio it is also possible to use 5x Airtight Flasks and 5x Spring Water to turn the rotten meat into Kept Ambrosial Meat which Ser Daerio will accept just as well.
- If the rewards from gifting the Ambrosial Meat to Sir Daerio are not required the rare meat can be used to complete the Epicurean Delights
- The room unlocked by the Windbluff Tower Key contains chests with Meloirean Helm and Meloirean Plate armor.
- Starting the main quest Pride Before a Fall will cancel this quest.
- If the quest is undertaken at the same time as the guard escort quest Trial and Tribulations Ser Daerio will not hand over the key until the guard has been escorted to the castle.