|Supply and Demands|
20 Rift Crystals
- Ser Daerio needs you to inform Lord Julien that there is a shortage of supplies at the Windbluff Tower. Ser Daerio requests one week's worth of supplies.
- Visit Windbluff Tower and learn of the plight of the men there.
- Return to Gran Soren to deliver the Ser Daerio's message and request.
- Take Ser Daerio's message to either the designated guard outside the castle in Gran Soren, or locate and inform Julien.
- Report back to Ser Daerio and inform him the task is done.
To obtain the greatest rewards from the quest Julien should be informed that the garrison requests one week's worth of supplies. He will then hand over five portions of Ambrosial Meat to take to the men at the garrison.
Having spoken to the guard or Julien in Gran Soren, return to Ser Daerio at Windbluff Tower to complete the quest. If the Arisen spoke to Lord Julien directly and correctly requested a week's worth of supplies, handing over the Ambrosial Meat will cause Ser Daerio to offer the Windbluff Tower Key, which gives access to a locked room and treasure chests in the tower.
- If the guard outside the Duke's Demesne is spoken to before Julien, it is still possible to get the Windbluff Tower Key by gifting Ser Daerio several Foreign Knife, usually up to four.
- This quest can also be used to accomplish the Epicurean Delights quest by having Montebank forge duplicates at the Black Cat in Gran Soren.
- Speaking to the designated guard outside after speaking with Julien will forfeit the key.verify
- In case the meat has gone rotten before reaching Ser Daerio it is also possible to use 5x Airtight Flasks and 5x Spring Water to turn the rotten meat into Kept Ambrosial Meat which Ser Daerio will accept just as well.
- If the rewards from gifting the Ambrosial Meat to Sir Daerio are not required the rare meat can be used to complete the Epicurean Delights sidequest. (Alternatively forgeries can be made.)
- Starting the main quest Pride Before a Fall will cancel this quest.