"Beloved daughter of Fournival. She is selfish and completely ignorant of the world around her, though she seems curious about the Arisen."
- Escort Duty (escort Symone around Gran Soren)
- Trial and Tribulations (Fournival's trial)
- Guardsman Sought (escort Symone to Hillfigure Knoll)
- Gifting Symone a duplicate Arisen's Bond ring early in a New Game Plus will NOT guarantee that she will award a Gold Idol after the Escort Duty quest. She will glow and blush when speaking to her, but she can still award a Golden Egg after the quest nevertheless.
- While doing Escort Duty, if the Arisen keeps Symone happy, there is a chance to earn a Gold Idol. However, Symone is easily upset and will instead award either a Golden Egg or an Empty Flask if the quest is performed unsatisfactory.
- If Fournival is found guilty during the quest;Trials and Tribulations, Symone will be relocated to The Slums. There, the Arisen will be given the option to give her 100,000 gold. This donation will allow to live in Fournival Manor for the rest of the game, with no additional benefit.
- Symone is a romance option and can be captured by The Dragon during The Final Battle quest.