- "Quina asks you deliver her Blessed Flower to others, that she may prove her potency as a healer and earn passage to the Grand Cathedral."
Speaking to Quina at The Abbey in the Wilted Forest will begin this quest. Quina will request that the Arisen shows the Blessed Flower to another in order to prove her skill as a healer, and demonstrate her devotion to The Faith.
A number of people can be gifted the flower to complete including Quina herself. Any high-ranking official member of the Faith will do; Geffrey at Gran Soren Cathedral is most appropriate, and Clemente at the Village Chapel in Cassardis also has contact with the mainland.
Once the flower has been gifted, return to Quina to tell of how her offering was received.
- Quina gives this quest only if both Lost and Found and Come to Court were completed.
- Quina can be gifted the flower herself, though she says this won't help her training. It does however complete the quest.
- If Quina has high Affinity before being gifted the flower, she will comment on how her happiness at being gifted the flower does not stem from the flower itself.
- Before giving away the Blessed Flower, a forgery can be made at The Black Cat. The Blessed Flower has the useful ability to grant Weal, and lasts a whole day. For more details, see Blessed Flower.