- "Quina asks you deliver her Blessed Flower to others, that she may prove her potency as a healer and earn passage to the Grand Cathedral."
Speaking to Quina at The Abbey in the Wilted Forest will begin this quest. Quina will request that the Arisen show flower to another in order to prove her skill as a healer, and demonstrate her devotion to the faith.
A number of people can be gifted the flower to complete including Quina herself. Any high-ranking official member of the faith will do, and Geffrey at Gran Soren Cathedral is most appropriate, and Clemente at the church in Cassardis also has contact with the mainland.
Once the flower has been gifted, return to Quina to tell of how her offering as received.
- For Quina to give this quest both Lost and Found and Come to Court must be completed before talking to her in The Abbey or she will not give you the flower.
- Quina can be gifted the flower herself, though this pointless circular action annoys her - she'll get frustrated and say it won't help her. It does however complete the quest.
- If Quina has high affinity before being gifted the flower, she will comment on how her happiness at being gifted the flower does not stem from the flower itself.
- Before giving away the Blessed Flower, a forgery can be made at The Black Cat. The Blessed Flower has the useful ability to grant Weal, and lasts a whole day. For more details see Blessed Flower.
- The subsequent quest, A Parting Gift, becomes available soon after bringing about a successful conclusion to this quest. It will initiate on returning to the Abbey (includes entering and exiting via the nearby riftstone).