"A worn, threadbare mantle stained the color of countless battles."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||2,640 G|| 7,680 G|
Antique Panoply x1
| 21,600 G|
Dragon Scale x15
| Click here for|
| 700 RC|
Supple Dragon Pelt x1
| 1,200 RC|
Greatwyrm Stone x1
|Elemental Resist|| Fire -2%|| Fire -2%|| Fire -2%|| Fire +2%|| Fire +2%|| Fire +2% || Fire +2% |
|Debilitation Resist|| Poison -10%|| Poison -10%|| Poison -10%|| Poison -10%|| Poison+10% || Poison+10% || Poison+15%|
- Sold by Montebank at The Black Cat in Gran Soren, with his Affinity at a high level (Post-Game only).
- 100% chance of being found in the Weapon/Armor Pile to the left of the steps in the Grand Hall, the final area in The Tainted Mountain Temple (where the Gorechimera is fought).
- May be found in a chest within the Rotunda of Dread, located on the south edge, to the right of the stairs.
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- Antique Panoply
- Dragon Scale
- Supple Dragon Pelt
- Greatwyrm Stone
- It is the cape worn by Savan.
- A seemingly detrimental item at first, it will get stronger as it is upgraded. When Dragonforged its original negative stats become positive resists instead, turning it into a very effective cape when combined with other debilitation resist items.
- Loses its elemental weaknesses at Level 3, but requires Dragonforging to lose the debilitation weaknesses.
- Since it is obtained immediately before fighting a Dragon, a common trick is to equip it before dealing the final blow.