Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"A worn, threadbare mantle stained the color of countless battles."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||2,640 G|| 7,680 G|
Antique Panoply x1
| 21,600 G|
Dragon Scale x15
| Click here for|
| 700 RC|
Supple Dragon Pelt x1
| 1,200 RC|
Greatwyrm Stone x1
|Elemental Resist|| Fire -2%|| Fire -2%|| Fire -2%|| Fire +2%|| Fire +2%|| Fire +2% || Fire +2% |
|Debilitation Resist|| Poison -10%|| Poison -10%|| Poison -10%|| Poison -10%|| Poison+10% || Poison+10% || Poison+15%|
- Sold by Montebank at The Black Cat in Gran Soren, with his Affinity at a high level (Post-Game only).
- 100% chance of being found in the Weapon/Armor Pile to the left of the steps in the Grand Hall, the final area in The Tainted Mountain Temple (where the Gorechimera is fought).
- May be found in a chest within the Rotunda of Dread, located on the south edge, to the right of the stairs.
Enhancement Item LocationsEdit
- Antique Panoply
- Dragon Scale
- Supple Dragon Pelt
- Greatwyrm Stone
- It is the cape worn by Savan.
- A seemingly detrimental item at first, it will get stronger as it is upgraded. When Dragonforged its original negative stats become positive resists instead, turning it into a very effective cape when combined with other debilitation resist items.
- Loses its elemental weaknesses at Level 3, but requires Dragonforging to lose the debilitation weaknesses.
- Since it is obtained immediately before fighting a Dragon, a common trick is to equip it before dealing the final blow.