Both Mason and Quina, associates of the Faith, move to the Abbey later in the story. The travelling salesman Alon can be found here very early on; if The Ancient Quarry has not been cleared of monsters by the Post-Game, he will return to the Abbey and continue to trade from there.
During the daytime, Deer and Crows inhabit the area and the nuns can be seen praying, gathering items or bringing a bucket of water from the nearby Prayer Falls. They maintain the graves and look after orphaned children.
- For items found in the Wilted Forest generally see Wilted Forest § Loot
- Wakestone Shard - chance of finding one beside one of the tombstones in the graveyard.
- Common Archistaff, Mahogany Cape, Crimson Glare, Cleansing Earring, Bronze Gauntlets - in a chest behind the Abbey.
- Several Cursed Carvings can be found in the Wilted Forest around the Abbey
- Talent in Bloom and a A Parting Gift - Quina's questline
- The Maker's Mercy - cull deer for the Nuns.
Additionally there are several escort quests to the Prayer Falls, or quests requiring the slaying of the creatures that inhabit the nearby woods.
- The Bell Tower is accessible. The skill Leaping Stone can be used to access it.
- The Set of Nun Vestments, the clothing worn by the nuns, is available in Dark Arisen.