An abbey where nuns maintain the graves and look after orphaned children. Quina stays here and becomes a nun after you complete her escort mission. It is located in the Wilted Forest, just east of Prayer Falls. During the daytime, you can find nothing more threatening there than deer and crows (and the nuns, of course), but be warned that if you venture there at night, you will be attacked by undead of all kinds.
Both Mason and Quina, associates of the Faith move to the Abbey later in the story. The travelling salesman Alon can be found here very early on; if The Ancient Quarry has not been cleared of monsters by the Post-Game he will return to the Abbey at continue to trade from there.
In addition to members of the Faith, The Abbey is home to Crows, and some Deer in the area around it. At night Undead rise from the graveyard, and two Ogres appear the ground between it and the Prayer Falls to the northwest.
- Cursed Carvings (x 3)
- Wakestone Shard - Beside one of the tombstones in the grave yard.
- Common Archistaff, Mahogany Cape, Crimson Glare, Cleansing Earring - in a chest behind the Abbey.
Related quests Edit
- The Abbey is the starting place of a number of quests.
- Prayer Falls is the destination for several escort quests.
- Other quests require the slaying of creatures within the Wilted Forest, such as Stout Undead, Boars, Deer, etc.
- With the Dark Arisen content, the player can acquire the clothing worn by the nuns, the Set of Nun Vestments.
- The Bell Tower is accessible. The skill Leaping Stone can be used to access it. (see video Dragon's Dogma - Secret Loft/Bell Area in Churches via youtube)