The Everfall consists of a spiralling outer path leading downwards towards the Flameservant's Throne, with side rooms and a number of metal gates controlling movement through the location. As of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, a Portcrystal can be found in the center of the Flameservant's Throne.
Creatures likely to be encountered in the area include Undead, Undead Warriors, Skeletons, Skeleton Mages, an Ogre, Giant Bats, Spiders and Harpies, as well as Tentacles, which originate from a multidimensional being.
- Giant Bats (x 16)
- Spiders (x 6)
- Skeletons (x 23)
- Undead (approximately x 10)
- Undead Warriors (approximately x 16)
- An Ogre
- Skeleton Mage (x 3)
- Harpies (x 5)
- Tentacles (infinite)
- The infinitely respawning tentacles encountered in the quest Lure of the Abyss belong to the Evil Eye the Arisen encounters during Post-Game in the Chamber of Confusion. Dispatching them does not yield any experience or discipline, though in Dragon's Dogma they may drop Malecryst Shard occasionally; in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen they don't drop anything.
Pawn Status Travel Knowledge
- Operating the northern most gate lever in Fourth Level Underground grants Everfall Travel knowledge. The lever is located at the top of the chamber populated by Skeleton Mages and Harpies. Alternatively, knowledge may be granted at first gate encountered.
- Dragon's Dogma World and Lore, history and lore overview