The Everfall consists of a spiralling outer path leading downwards towards the Flameservant's Throne, with side rooms and a number of metal gates controlling movement through the location. As of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, a Portcrystal can be found in the center of the Flameservant's Throne.
Creatures likely to be encountered in the area include Undead, Undead Warriors, Skeletons, Skeleton Mages, an Ogre, Giant Bats, Spiders and Harpies, as well as Tentacles, which originate from a multidimensional being.
Plants and fungi are unknown here, a few crates and boxes may contain minor curatives, and various Oil pots, Poison pot, Empty Flasks, and so on are common. The side chambers also contain several Weapon/Armor Piles.
- Note : Chest loot lists are incomplete.
|Main Spiral||-||Chest - 2nd level: Coin Pouch||Spiders, Giant Bats, Undead, and Undead Warriors
|Spiral side chambers||2nd||Chest : Large Coin Pouch, Leather Circlet, Reinforced Longbow, Magian Crutch||Skeletons|
|3rd||Chest : Light-Cure, Skeleton Knight Tactics, Skulker's Mask||Undead Warriors|
|4th / 5th||In the narrow tunnels :
In the harpy infested chamber :
|Skeleton Mages and Undead.|
A Seeker's Token may be found in a corner near the eastern chest. A pile of giant coin pouches can be found between both chests.
Chests within the treasure room :
|One largish Skeleton|
|Flameservant's Throne||Chest on west side : Large Coin Pouch, Hand Covers, Bronze Bangles, Steel-Toed Boots
There is a Liquid Vim just south of the throne.
Pawn Status Travel Knowledge
- Operating the northern most gate lever in Fourth Level Underground grants Everfall Travel knowledge. The lever is located at the top of the chamber populated by Skeleton Mages and Harpies. Alternatively, knowledge may be granted at first gate encountered.
"We may be within Gran Soren, but this place holds monsters just the same."
"I feel aught calling from the depths..."
"I cannot but feel we pawns bear some connection to this place."
"Well deep, this place. Just how far does it go...?"
"Looks as what doors were closed stand open, and those once open are closed."
" 'Tis a lever." (really CAPCOM, really?)
"That queer light... Shall we take a look closer look?"
"What could that odd light be?"
"What a queer feeling... Like a tugging at my soul..."
- The infinitely respawning tentacles encountered in the quest Lure of the Abyss belong to the Evil Eye the Arisen encounters during Post-Game in the Chamber of Confusion. Dispatching them does not yield any experience or discipline, though in Dragon's Dogma they may drop Malecryst Shard occasionally; in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen they don't drop anything.
- The statues that hold the levers that operate the gates show a resemblance to some toothy frog like figure, with legs, possibly some sort of crude effigy of a Saurian.
- Dragon's Dogma World and Lore, history and lore overview