Notice Board Quests
- An Unseen Rival I
- Echoes from the Beyond
- Hope Springs Infernal
- In Aid of the Emerald King III (Post-Game)
- In Aid of the Emerald King IV (not Post-Game)
- The Wages of Death III
Next to the Request Board is an area with a Moonbeam Gem, and a Liftstone can be found on the Resting Bench. On the First Level Underground off the main corridor is a crate with over a dozen Throwblasts, as well as two Airtight Flasks. There is a Macabre Sculpture on top of the slender pillar to the right, above the Healing Spring.
- Refer to the map and table for chest loot.
|1||Surging Light Tome (rare), Month-Dried Harspud, Sobering Wine, Nostalgia Dust, Balmy Perfume, Frozen Holy Water, Rift Cluster, Bitterblack Gear Lv.1
Post-Daimon : Bitterblack Gear Lv.3 (rare)
|2||Surging Light Tome (rare), Month-Dried Harspud, Sobering Wine, Frozen Holy Water, Balmy Perfume, Rift Cluster, Bitterblack Gear Lv.1|
|Except where noted, items can be assumed to be obtainable at any time.|
- The Macabre Sculpture can be got easily by climbing up the spout that feeds the healing spring, then climbing higher.
- (BUG) The in-game map shows 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floors (with nothing shown for the 3rd), whereas there are only 1st, 2nd, and 1st level underground levels.. (The map for 1st lvl. underground can be seen if the map menu is opened whilst at that level)