Win the trust of the female thieves in the Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort.
- Note: To travel without harassment in The Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort the entire party must be female, or disguised as women, otherwise the Westron Labrys bandits will be uncommunicative or hostile, and the questgivers will refuse to initiate the quest.
- Ophis will offer membership into her band, and asks that 10 male bandits of the rival Iron Hammer bandits (near the Aernst Castle ruins to the south) be slain.
- Betiah will request the feeding of Ophis's pet Cyclops in Ophis' Domain to the west.
Completing either task will complete the quest, but doing both will increase the reward.Killing the male bandits is straightforward. There are over 30 of them concentrated around the The Ruins of Aernst Castle.
Feeding the pet Cyclops is a bit tricky:
The Cyclops will only feast on Goblin flesh — kill a goblin somewhere nearby and grab its corpse before it disappears.
Bring the corpse to the Cyclops and drop it off at its feet(not too close). It's finicky but the Cyclops is supposed to pick the corpse up and eat it.
Walking close to the corpse and/or picking it up and laying it down may prompt the Cyclops to go for a grab.
If the corpse despawns — go get another one.
Once either or both has been carried out return to the fort for the rewards.
If the Cyclops was fed first, speak with Betiah for a minor reward first.
Either way speak to Ophis once the task is complete, to obtain Ophis' Badge of Amity and the other rewards.
- Ophis or Betiah will NOT initiate the quest if Ophis' Badge of Amity is present in the party's inventory.
- Only bandits inside or in the direct vicinity of The Ruins of Aernst Castle are Iron Hammer bandits - killing male bandits elsewhere may not count.
- Set of Lady's Garb, Set of Servant's Garb or Captain's Armor Set make suitable female disguises for men. The garbs may be purchased at the Black Cat.
- Note that any large beards or quantities of facial hair will also give away a character's gender - it may be necessary to visit Devyn's Barber Shop in for a shave, if Ophis isn't fooled by the dress.
- A Matter of Myrmidons must be completed to receive the quest from Betiah.
- The quest reward Ophis' Badge of Amity will make the fort bandits non-hostile even if the character is male (no need for a disguise). -the female bandits along the road leading to the fort will be replaced by wolves.
- Killing the pet Cyclops prevents the quest from being completed as Ophis never forgives the act.
- Maul leader of the Iron hammer bandits gives a quest for a similar badge - No Honor Among Thieves.
- If both quests are being carried out at the same time avoid fighting within in the respective ruined castles - the bandits outside can be killed without offending the bandit leaders.
- Not available in Post-Game.