Lightning (sometimes called Thunder) is one of the five elemental attributes in Dragon's Dogma.
Lightning is one of the five Archmagicks - attacks involving lightning are generally quick in action, with a tendency to chain or ricochet to another target.
A creature drenched in water will take extra damage when hit by lightning. Lightning attacks have a chance to inflict the secondary debilitation known as Thundershock - chain lightning between foes and objects, which often causes knockdown or stunning. Lightning attacks generally have a good chance to stun.
- For a list, see List of Creature Elemental and Melee Resistances
Of the large creatures in Gransys, Cyclops and Cockatrices are noticeably weak to lightning, whilst Griffins are highly resistant, as are Wyverns. Skeletons and Undead also show noticeable resistance, and Phantasms are immune to thunder based damage.
Most other common foes and mundane creatures in Gransys show no particular weakness or resistance to thunder.
Spells, Skills, and Equipment
- Skills and spells
- List of Armor and Clothing Sets with Lightning resistance
- List of Head Armor with Lightning resistance
- List of Torso Armor with Lightning resistance
- List of Leg Armor with Lightning resistance
- List of Arms Armor with Lightning resistance
- List of Leg Clothing with Lightning resistance
- List of Chest Clothing with Lightning resistance
- List of Cloaks with Lightning resistance