"Fetching metal rings that guard the wrists."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||560 G|| 1,730 G|
Rabbit Pelt x4
| 5,340 G|
Yellow Poison Sac x2
| Click here for|
| 600 RC|
Mottled Leather x2
| 1,400 RC|
Rotten Baneflesh x4
|Elemental Resist||Lightning +3%||Lightning +3%||Lightning +5%||Lightning +7%||Lightning +10%||Lightning +11%||Lightning +14%|
|Debilitation Resist||Torpor +12%||Torpor +12%||Torpor +24%||Torpor +36%||Torpor +48%||Torpor +48%||Torpor +60%|
- Sold by Madeleine at Madeleine's Shop in Gran Soren. (Stage 3)
- Can be purchased from Jayce in Devilfire Grove. (Stage 3)
- Can be found in a chest in the second level of the Catacombs.
- Located in an area with mining spots, an Ogre, and another chest beside it. (20%)
- Can be found in a chest in the Water's Bottom in The Watergod's Altar.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Rabbit Pelt
- Yellow Poison Sac
- Mottled Leather
- Rotten Baneflesh
- Dropped by a Poisoned Undead.
- The base add to magick is an additional +2, which can be increased if magick-multiplying augments are equipped on the character, such as Acuity, Attunement, Bloodlust, Ferocity, Equanimity, and/or Autonomy. Note that some of these augment effects are conditional depending on the Arisen's environment and state of health or even the selected skill. These augment effects can also differ depending on whether Dragon's Dogma or the Dark Arisen version of the game is being played.