"A capable, wieldy sword built for nimble strikes rather than slipdash butchery."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||4,280 G|| 13,300 G|
Copper Ore x4
| 41,000 G|
Scrap Iron x8
| Click here for|
| 5,500 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x4
| 8,000 RC|
Elder Ogre Fang x2
- Sold by:
- May be found in a chest within the Ancient Quarry in one of the passages unlocked by purchasing the Promissory Notes from Alon.
- May be found in the chest guarded by a Chimera and 5 female bandits at the bottom of the gorge near the Ruins of Heavenspeak Fort.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Copper Ore
- Scrap Iron
- Dropped by a Skeleton. Most commonly found on the roads north of Gran Soren at night, but also show up in the Watergod's Altar, Catacombs and Everfall (pre-Dragon).
- Dropped in place of a Rusted Plate when a section of an Armored Cyclops armor is destroyed.
- Can be stolen from Skeletons using Master Thief.
- Can be stolen from Skeleton Knights using Master Thief.
- Hunk of Platinum
- Commonly obtained by mining from Ore Deposits in various Bitterblack Isle locations, including:
- Elder Ogre Fang
- Dropped by an Elder Ogre.
- The Cinquedea was a specific style of short sword or large dagger developed in northern Italy in the 15th century. Roughly translated as "five fingers", it describes the width of the blade near the pommel (approximately the width of an adult male's palm with fingers outstretched). Primarily used as a civilian thrusting weapon, it was carried horizontally next to the buttocks so that it could be drawn laterally from the back. (Source: paraphrased from Wikipedia).