- Acquire all 13 fabled Bitterblack armaments befouled by devilry.
"I call upon you, wanderer of abyss. I call upon you, lost and witless human. You bring me what I seek, and I will grant a boon to aid you in your travels."
Because only 3 quests may be undertaken from the Arisen's Refuge notice board at any given time, it will be necessary to complete one of the first three quests (mentioned above) in order to obtain this quest.
If the player obtains this quest in New Game Plus and has already completed this quest from a prior playthrough, the quest will instantly complete after accepting it.
- This quest may be acquired from the Arisen's Refuge (in the Bloodless Stockade) Quest Notice Board, Pre-Daimon (and Post-Daimon).
WARNING FOR PC PLAYERS ! NONE of the 13 pieces can be enhanced, Dragonforged or Rarified in order to complete this quest. Enhanced, Dragonforged or Rarified armor will NOT count towards the total needed to complete this quest.
For XBox360 and Playstation 3, it does not matter if any of the 13 pieces are enhanced, Dragonforged or Rarefied.
Collect all armor pieces listed below :
- Grave Veil
- Grave Mantle
- Grave Claws
- Grave Greaves
- Hood of Shadow
- Coat of Shadow
- Gauntlets of Shadow
- Boots of Shadow (reward for The Wages of Death IV Notice Board Quest)
- Nether Helm
- Traitor's Armor
- Sinner's Gauntlets
- Betrayer's Greaves
- Blasphemer's Cloak
- Required armor pieces can only be obtained by purifying Bitterblack Armor Lv.3 from Olra.
- Armor and cloaks worn by currently Hired Pawns and within storage count towards the 13 pieces required to complete this quest.
- If the quest does not auto-complete when the Arisen has possession of all requisite Armor, try removing their "NEW" tags by scrolling over the items in inventory.
- This quest can be completed multiple times with New Game Plus, however multiple completions will not result in additional Savior Rings. The Savior Ring is a one-given-per-save-file item.
- "Player A" can equip the Savior Ring onto another player's Main Pawn as a gift ("Player B"). However "Player A" would permanently lose access to the Savior Ring on their save file, unless another player ("Player C") gifted their ring to "Player A".