- "I call upon you, wanderer of abyss. I call upon you, lost and witless human. You bring me what I seek, and I will grant a boon to aid you in your travels."
Acquire all thirteen fabled Bitterblack armaments befouled by devilry.
The quest requires the collection of :
- Grave Veil
- Grave Mantle
- Grave Claws
- Grave Greaves
- Hood of Shadow
- Coat of Shadow
- Gauntlets of Shadow
- Boots of Shadow
- Nether Helm
- Traitor's Armor
- Sinner's Gauntlets
- Betrayer's Greaves
- Blasphemer's Cloak
On acquiring all these items the quest completes and a Savior Ring is rewarded.
- WARNING FOR PC PLAYERS ! None of the 13 pieces should be enhanced, Dragonforged or Rarified in order to complete this quest. Enhanced, Dragonforged or Rarified armor will not count towards the total needed to complete this quest. (This restriction does not apply to PS3 or Xbox360 versions)
- This quest is randomly available on the Arisen's Refuge notice board after Accursed Errand, An Unseen Rival III and The Wages of Death IV.
- Because only 3 quests may be undertaken from the Arisen's Refuge notice board at any given time, it may be necessary to complete one of the three prerequisite quests in order to obtain this quest.
- Armor and cloaks worn by currently Hired Pawns and within storage count towards the 13 pieces required to complete this quest.
- If the quest does not auto-complete when the Arisen has possession of all requisite Armor, try removing their "NEW" tags by scrolling over the items in inventory.
- If the player obtains this quest in New Game Plus and has already completed this quest from a prior playthrough, the quest will instantly complete after accepting it.
- The Savior Ring is a one-given-per-save-file item.
- "Player A" can equip the Savior Ring onto another player's Main Pawn as a gift ("Player B"). However "Player A" would permanently lose access to the Savior Ring on their save file, unless another player ("Player C") gifted their ring to "Player A".