- Note - this article refers to the common undead - reanimated villagers, peasants and townfolk - for undead generally see the category Undead
| Base Experience of ~180
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the 'Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide' and in-game testing.|
|Slap||Phys||Staggers at you and whacks you with its arms.|
|Grab and Bite||Phys/Spec||Grabs a target and begins to bite them until they free themselves (Wiggle L-stick). Multiple Undead can join in on this attack and deal increased damage.|
- Weak against Fire and Holy magic and enchanted weapons.
- Resistant to Ice and Lightning, and highly resistant to Dark.
- Vulnerable to Torpor
- Non-offensive Holy based spells such as Anodyne, Halidom and Spellscreen damage Undead.
- Basic arrows from Magick Bows are effective.
- They are more resilient when they emerge from the ground but can be grabbed whilst emerging.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Weak to Holy - Can be granted via a the Undead Strategy Vol. 1 scroll.
- Weak to Fire
- Can be grappled when grappling an ally - Can be granted via a the Undead Strategy Vol. 2 scroll.
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 500 Undeads either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
More information can be found on the Pawn Bestiary Knowledge page.
Disturbingly, the Undead will speak of memories of their former lives, apparently unaware that they are in fact no longer living.
- "My clothes are dirty."
- "I don't want to go..."
- "Where are you...?"
- "Want to go home."
- "My baby."
- "I don't want to die."
- "I'm so hungry..."
- "Must keep working..."
- "What will the wife say..."
- "Needed back at the shop..."
- "So weary..."
- Undead www.dragonsdogma.com