Undead Warriors are an undead enemy in Dragon's Dogma.
The reanimated remains of once valiant Warriors, these unholy beings are a pale shadow of their former selves. They still carry the armor and weapons of their past life and still know how to use them, although they can't use skills and many prefer to simply grab and bite their prey. Because of the armor, they have increased defense and health and can do more damage than their lesser Undead counterparts.
| Base Experience of 280
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp), the 'Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide' and in-game testing.|
|Grab||Phys||Grabs a nearby target and bites them for continuous damage until they free themselves (Wiggle the L-stick). Multiple Undead can join in this attack for extra damage.|
|Slash||Phys||Sweeps it's sword at you in a slow, but wide arc.|
|Flail||Phys||Flails it's arms at targets, longer range due to holding a sword.|
- Weak to Fire and Holy based attacks.
- Damaged by holy magic sigils including Anodyne.
- Easily destroyed with Explosive Barrels.
- They can be hit as soon as they start emerging from the ground.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it is necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 500 Undead Warriors either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- Undead Warriors re-spawn anew every night.
- Entering and exiting the Rift Stone near The Abbey at night will immediately re-spawn all the Stout Undead, Undead Warriors, Undead and Crows in the vicinity, making it a simple task to complete the quest Final Farewell in a single night. They only respawn with this method, once. Then, you must wait for the full respawn timer for Undead.
- Respawn is every 2-3 nights.