- "An Undulant Sword of golden alchemick metal. Worth a fair bit of coin, but otherwise unremarkable."
| 0|| 1|| 2|| 3|
|N/A||3,670 G|| 12,200 G|
Catacomb Gold x1
| 44,300 G|
Iron Blade Piece x7
| Click here for|
| 4,800 RC|
Hunk of Platinum x4
| 6,300 RC|
Befouled Gold Veneer x3
- Reward for completing the quest; Epicurean Delights.
- Sold by Mountebank at The Black Cat after completing the quest, Epicurean Delights.
Enhancement Item Locations
- Catacomb Gold
- Mined from Ore Deposits in the Catacombs
- Iron Blade Piece
- Hunk of Platinum
- Commonly obtained by mining from Ore Deposits in Bitterblack Isle
- Befouled Gold Veneer
- Dropped by a Golden Knight
- Goldforging and enhancing Golden weapons increases their chance of inflicting Silence. The Silence debilitation is most useful against the Dark Bishop, Frostwyrms, Wights and Liches, since it renders these foes harmless. They continue to try to cast spells, unable to heal the debilitation until the condition wears off on its own... or you kill them first.
- Selling Golden weapons for profit early in the game is a good way to accumulate gold, prior to accessing the game's later farming areas such as the Everfall.
- Golden Weapons are the only weapons that inflict Silence; these weapons must be reinforced to at least 3* to acquire the deblitation.