- Sleeping at the Inn until the next day or until nightime will cost 500 Gold. Doing so will fully restore the party's health, cure any debilitations and create a "hard" checkpoint save.
- Manage the party's item and equipment inventory. Deposit, withdraw, equip and combine items.
- Learn or set the skills of the Arisen and Main Pawn. Spend Discipline Points to unlock new vocational skills for both the Arisen and the Main Pawn.
- Change the Vocations of the Arisen and Main Pawn.
- Use the Knowledge Chair to adjust the Main Pawn's inclinations.
- Read the Notice Board to acquire new quests.
Notice board questsEdit
There are over 200 people who live outside of Cassardis village and many have escort missions that can be found on the Union Inn notice board.
- This includes escort Quests for the Westron Labrys Bandits, Iron Hammer Bandits, Nuns from The Abbey in the Wilted Forest, travelling traders, Selene, Reynard, Mercedes, Julien, Aelinore, Mason, and all soldiers not stationed in Cassardis.
- Only six quests can be present on the board at once, and only one quest carried out at a time. Complete a quest in order to get another quest to become available on the board.
- Many characters have escorts that do not become available until their affinity has been raised high enough - additionally such quests may not appear until after certain points in the main story, such as after Lure of the Abyss, Come to Court, Trials and Tribulations, Reward and Responsibility, or until after The Final Battle.