- "Fie and curse this place... Am I to live out my days in this fetid pit? No! I've not given up. Just as despair's icy grip was taking hold, I had a divine revelation! One thin strand of hope... I must find more of them! Yes, of course! They're the only way out of this wretched labyrinth... I must have more of the Macabre Sculptures!"
Refer to Macabre Sculpture Locations for specific locations. Collect ten of them to complete the quest.
- In order to complete the quest, all sculptures must be in the party's inventory (not storage).
- Macabre Sculptures collected over multiple playthroughs and kept in storage can be used to complete this quest.
- Collecting multiple sculptures from the same locations during multiple playthoughs will successfully complete the quest. Each location-specific sculpture does not need to be collected in order to complete the quest.
- Further sculptures are required for the quest Visions of the End II and Visions of the End III.
- Because only three quests may be undertaken from this notice board at any given time, it will be necessary to complete one of the other three previously offered quests (Dousing the Blight, A Guiding Light and Slumbering Promise) in order to obtain this one.