Vivifying Incense is an item available in Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.
- "An aromatic stick with a soothing scent. Use it to completely restore the Health of the entire party."
- Fully restores the Health Points (HP) of the entire party.
- Found in chests in Bitterblack Isle.
- May be obtained by purifying a Bitterblack Novelty Lv.2.
- Sold by Barroch.
- (PS3/Xbox360) Sold by Barroch after downloading the DLC pack The Crucible of the Lost.
- 3x for Silver Rarefied of Immortal's Helm.
- 4x for Silver Rarefied of Immortal's Bracers.
- 4x for Silver Rarefied of Immortal's Sabatons.
- This curative cannot be given to Hired Pawns.
- This curative may be given to the Main Pawn, but they will not use this item when needed.
- Balmy Incense is the most powerful group curative (500 HP) which can be given to Hired Pawns, followed by Spring Water (330 HP) and Balmy Perfume (300 HP).
- Giving group curatives like Spring Water or Balmy Incense to pawns will spare the Arisen the worry of monitoring the party's health.
- Pawns will automatically and instantly use the appropriate curative when necessary to aid ailing allies; when one of the party receives a fatal or near-fatal blow, pawns will instantly spam enough of these to keep that person alive. This happens significantly faster than a Mage can cast a spell or a human hand can open the inventory menu.