- "An advanced form of Funnel Trail that persists for a longer period of time and boasts an expanded range to draw in even more nearby lightweight foes."
An advanced version of Funnel Trail.
|Funnel Trail||15 seconds|
|Vortex Trail||30 seconds|
- Funnel Trail and Vortex Trail can either be fired at a foe, in which case other enemies will be drawn to them; or it can be fired at a solid object, in which case enemies will be drawn to that object.
- Does no damage
- The number of attractive arrows that can be active at a time does not seem to be limited, though casting time, and spell duration will typically limit the number to five or fewer.
- Fire the arrow into a vertical surface such as a cliff face in order to cause enemies above it to be drawn to it possibly fall to their deaths.
- The pull of Vortex Trail is very strong and can even pull Golems into its radius.
- Can also anchor flying enemies that dive into its radius.
- Effective in combination with spells with an area of effect, such as Explosive Bolt, or a dagger spell such as Grand Scension.