Wakestone Shard is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A fragment ensorceled with arcane magick. Gather three together if you would restore the dead to life."
Gather three Wakestone Shards in your inventory and they will form into a Wakestone. They are also dropped by boss monsters in The Everfall, and can be dropped by monsters outside of The Everfall whilst carrying all three Draconic Tears. Using the Dragon's Gaze (sold by Fournival) will reveal Wakestone Shard locations on your map.
- In the Wilted Forest, behind The Abbey, near the graves.
- Between Gran Soren and the Deos Hills, in the shallow "Delta". There's a shipwreck and large rock in the middle of the water, the shard is on top of the rock.
- In Smugglers' Pass near Bluemoon Tower, underground in the northeastern corner. This cell (and some others) requires a Skeleton Key to be opened.
- The chest scar on the Arisen like figure on the hill at Hillfigure Knoll.
- Near a tree on the island at Miasmic Haunt.
- One can be found at the Ruins of Aernst Castle; atop the western lookout tower ruins facing the sea.
- One Wakestone Shard is located in the Verda Woodlands, at the end of a small canyon. To find it, start at the Tomb of the Unknown Traveler and head due North. The Wakestone Shard is located approximately half-way between the Tomb of the Unknown Traveler and the Travelers' Camp.
- Sold by:
- Resting in a skeleton's hand in an open cave area on the third floor of Duskmoon Tower. It is next to a level 3 chest.
- In Duskmoon Tower, head left of Barroch's location and climb to the very top ledge. Go past the two weapon/armor piles and at the very end of the ledge is a wakestone shard.
2 Star Enhancement