Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wakestone Shard is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
- "A fragment ensorceled with arcane magick. Gather three together if you would restore the dead to life."
- "Details unknown."
Wakestone Shards are fractions of the life restoring items known as Wakestones - gather three Wakestone Shards in your inventory and they will naturally form into a Wakestone.
Shards may be found at a few isolated locations in Gransys, and then may appear in limited quantities in the shops of merchants and travelling salespeople. They are also dropped by creatures in the post-Dragon Everfall later on in the story, more if carrying all three Draconic Tears.
Duplication at the Black Cat will yield a non-functional Wakestone Shard Forgery.
Several wakestone shards are found in isolated locations around Gransys - the shards will be renewed at their location if the made wakestone is used.
- On the river running between Gran Soren and the Deos Hills, near its outfall onto the sea - there's a shipwreck and large rock in the middle of the water, the shard is on top of the rock.
- In Smugglers' Pass near Bluemoon Tower, underground in the second chamber beyond the locked cell in the northeastern corner. (requires a Skeleton Key to be opened.)
- At the end of a short gully branching off the main path between the Windworn Valley, and the beginning of Pastona Cavern.
- The chest scar on the Arisen like figure on the hill at Hillfigure Knoll.
- Near a tree on the island at Miasmic Haunt.
- One can be found at the Ruins of Aernst Castle; atop the western lookout tower ruins facing the sea.
- One Wakestone Shard is located in the Verda Woodlands, at the end of the small canyon leading down to the Caverns of Delusion
- There may be a wakestone near a gravestone at The Abbey.
Shards are also sold by:
- Fournival in Gran Soren for 15,000 Gold.
- Montebank at The Black Cat in Gran Soren for 30,000 Gold.
- Jayce in Devilfire Grove.
Further shards may be found in new locations in New Game Plus :
- One on the at the end of south side ledge in the ravine leading to the Man Swallowing Falls and The Watergod's Altar
- Resting in a skeleton's hand in an open cave area on the third floor of Duskmoon Tower. It is next to a level 3 chest.
- In Duskmoon Tower, head left of Barroch's location and climb to the very top ledge. Go past the two weapon/armor piles and at the very end of the ledge is a wakestone shard.
- Occasionally found in broken boxes.
- Though shards found in Gransys do not usually renew unless used, after the defeat of the Dragon, in Post-Game they appear to re-appear even if unused.
2 Star Enhancement