A poor man who lives in The Slums and seems always to be hungry.
- "So what when the Dragon comes tomorrow? Hunger's here today!"
- "I reckon a Dragon would eat you in one bite. That is a mite faster than your stomach gnawing on itself from the inside."
- "It hurts when your stomach gets too empty, so you eat. Meals and the long stretches between is what life is all about."
- "If we eat to live, but have no food, how is that livin' at all?"
- "Each night I figure the Maker'll take me in my sleep, but each dawn I awake to find Him laughin'..."