- "Looses a magickal arrow that makes an ally impervious to all manner of debilitations for a time."
Makes the target and Arisen impervious.
- A temporary effect
- Upgrades to Great Ward Arrow.
- Please note that the image displayed is for the upgrade version.
- The Ward Arrow makes the targets impervious, and cures the Arisen and one selectable pawn from all debilitations, including Petrification and stat lowering debilitations such as Lowered Strength, Lowered Defense, Lowered Magick and Lowered Magick Defense.
- The Ward Arrow is only able to target up to a maximum of two targets.
- When the player targets a Pawn and another Pawn is nearby, both Pawns receive the buff, even if the Pawn isn't shown to be targeted.
- If an escort target is in the party and aimed at, the Arisen and the escort target will receive the Buff. No nearby Pawn receive the buff.