| Base Experience of 720
Can be more or less depending on a few factors such as:
|Sources: Dragon's Dogma - ドラゴンズドグマ ＆ Dark Arisen (www10.atwiki.jp) and in-game testing.|
- Many tactics against Wargs are identical to those used against Wolves .
- Can be set on fire, and torpored.
- Use fast-dash skills like Cutting Wind and Burst Strike.
- Very rarely, they use a bite ability that is an instant kill. The character must be knocked to the ground first.
- Carry curatives for Poison if no healing Mage is present as Wargs are likely to inflict Poison in the course of a battle.
Pawn Bestiary Knowledge
- Witness them dragging a character away.
- Getting poisoned by their bite attack. Pawns yell "Ready the Mithridate!"
In addition to witnessing these techniques, it may be necessary for Pawns to participate in killing 200 Wargs and to obtain a combined kill count with Garm of 300, either with their own Arisen or while travelling with others.
- In Norse mythology, a vargr (anglicised as warg or varg) is a wolf, and in particular refers to the wolf Fenrir and his sons Sköll and Hati. (Source Wikipedia:Warg)
- The Wargs in J.R.R Tolkien's Hobbit and Lord of the Rings book are large evil wolf-like creatures.
- Wargs are common in other fantasy books, video games, and other media, and are almost always wolves or wolf like creatures.