Water's Bottom is the lower part of the main central chamber within the The Watergod's Altar - initially flooded and inaccessible it must be drained before it can be accessed.
Water's Bottom can be accessed by numerous ladders and stairs around the edge of the central chamber, or through jumping down through the broken floor of the upper central chamber. It is inhabited by Skeleton Knights, Skeleton Mages, and Phantasms, and any Saurians that may have fallen down from above.
In addition to various ladders and stairs the raised drawbridge that initial prevents access to the central upper chamber can be lowered to the south side of Water's bottom, though it cannot be used as an elevator. There is also a tunnel leading from a break in the northwestern wall up to a natural cavern with a small Cyclops, and beyond to the Offering Chamber.
- Cleansing Earring in a chest on the north side.
- A chest high on a broken wall on the west side may contain Padded Armor, or a Silver Ring or thrown explosives.
- There is also a chest on the ground level on the west side in a partial alcove that may contain a Missionary's Robe, or a Hunter's Jacket.
- Cyclops Strategy Vol. 2 or potions or gold - chest in the square room northeast of the chamber map marker, another chest not far above often contains Tiger Bangles, Iron Boots, or a tome.
- It seems that the path via the cyclops cavern may have been created after the temple was abandoned. The architecture also suggests that originally this area was fully roofed.