This location is also known as "The Stone of the North."
A decaying fortress nestled on a cliff north of Gran Soren. Appears to serve as a northern strong point for Gran Soren troops.
- Ser Daerio is the leader of the Windbluff tower men.
- Ser Alastair
- Ser Anso
- Ser Castor
- Ser Chesleigh
- Ser Edmonde
- Ser Francis
- Ser Gabrian
- Ser Gordan
- Ser Mirek
- Ser Palotti
- Ser Peregrine
- Ser Sandro
These soldiers have escort missions that start from the Union Inn notice board in Gran Soren. They are available as early as the quest Lure of the Abyss, except for the fort's commander Ser Daerio, whose escort quest will open at a later point. Ser Gabrian and Ser Castor both want to go to the Miasmic Haunt. The other soldiers all want to go to Hillfigure Knoll. Quest rewards are special arrows, or 10,000 gold.
- Chest in locked room: Meloirean Plate, Meloirean Helm. (opened with Windbluff Tower Key.)
- Enlistment Corps Banner
- Runic Bangles
- Iron Helm
Refer to Notes section*
- In order to unlock the gate in the southern area of the castle and access the chests containing the Meloirean Plate and Meloirean Helm it is necessary to obtain the Windbluff Tower Key.
- During the Pride Before a Fall quest to aid Mercedes against the rebellion here, you will see the Windbluff soldiers fighting against Gran Soren's army. This is a "special event" battle and none of the soldiers will stay dead as a result of any action you take at that point. They also cannot kill each other; as one soldier falls another will take his place. You cannot speak to the soldiers who are fighting. So you should just ignore them and walk straight up to the tower to contiue
- It is unknown if the soldier's escort quests are available after Pride Before a Fall. (verify)