- "Rumors that the 'hexer' of the Witchwood is in league with the dragon are sure to incite violence unless action is taken."
An ugly mob is intent on a witch hunt. Protect Selene.
This quest initiates immediately after completing Come to Court. When passing Fountain Square, the merchant Brice can be overheard talking with Lena and Cale about a hunting party going after a witch ... which is, of course, Selene. The townsfolk believe her to be responsible for the return of The Dragon, and intend to exact their own terrible revenge.
Seek Out Selene
Upon reaching the clearing near the Witch's House, the hunting party of Soldiers and other persons armed with pitchforks and so on can be seen trying to break into the house. A Golem will awaken to suppress the riot. Prepare for battle.
Defeat the Golem
- Completing the quest Lost and Found is a prerequisite to obtaining this quest.
- For detailed tactical battle information refer to the Golem page.
- Completing The Final Battle will cancel this quest if unfinished - if this occurs Selene can be found alive and well at the Witch's House.
- Once completed, a new quest, The Dragon's Tongue becomes available when visiting Guardian's Grave.