Similar to the Drake, the Wyrm is one of the lesser dragons that can be encountered post-game. It bears many of the Drake's abilities and characteristics, but is related to the Ice element and has its heart located in its stomach. It has a deadly Ice Breath attack that can cause the frozen status, and focuses primarily on casting deadly magicks. Naturally it bears a weakness to Fire attacks.
The Wyrm located in the Watergod's Altar has unique English dialogue, and respawns after 3 weeks. In The Chamber of Distress, it has the default Latin Drake dialogue and will respawn regularly.
The Wyrm has a chance of making your equipment dragonforged upon defeat.
|Breath||Mag||A stream of ice is let loose from its mouth. Can cause frozen solid status.|
|Dive||Phys||A powerful lunge from the air.|
|Grab (Arisen)||Phys||The Arisen is grabbed, and then smashed him into the ground|
|Grab (Pawn)||Spec||A Pawn is grabbed, but instead of being smashed into the ground, the Wyrm instead tries to seize control of its actions.|
|Stomp Attack||Phys||A powerful attack with its feet|
|Sweeping Blow||Phys||A sweeping blow with Front Claws|
|Tail Sweep||Phys||A powerful spinning attack with its tail|
|Roar||Spec/Status||A roar that knocks you back and causes the Skill Stifling debilitation, preventing any use of skills for a short period, and kills all of your Pawns within range.|
|Charge||Phys||Charges at a target on the ground.|
|High Frigor||Mag||Creates three spires of ice that can throw you into the air and freeze you.|
|High Levin||Mag||A series of fast lightning bolts are created with the ability to stun you.|
|High Bolide||Mag||10 meteors are summoned to indiscrimantely lay waste to the battlefield. (This will be indicated vocally by the Wyrm)|
|Lassitude||Mag||An area of effect sigil is created, inflicting Torpor on those who remain within it.|
|Exequy||Mag||A field of death is cast, killing anyone who's stood within it upon its completion.|
|Anodyne||Mag||The wyrm is still for a moment, then restores 1.75 bars worth of health.|
- The Wyrm is primarily a spellcaster. If it is not prevented, the Wyrm will cast magick relentlessly without pause, sometimes leading to multiple powerful spells hitting the battlefield at the same time. Counters to magick such as inflicting Silence or using Magic Defense boosters are recommended, otherwise keeping the pressure on it and interrupting it's casting should work.
- The Wyrm's heart is located in the stomach area, directly under the middle of the beast, so attacking from the sides is a good strategy.
- The Wyrm is naturally weak to Fire attacks, so this weakness should be exploited.
- The Chamber of Distress, The Everfall (Post-Dragon)
- The Watergods Altar (Post-Dragon, he respawns after about 3 weeks)
- "A strange trick of fate...to meet a fellow countryman. So be it, Mayhap there is a new truth to be found in dragon's form... 'Tis the will of the world... Stand against me!" (Introduction)
- "Fall into Disorder." (Possession attack)
- "Gather, raging flame!" (Upon casting High Bolide)
- "The world calls out for a new ringmaster... ...Earth and man and monster all. All are equal parts within the whole."
- "Which shall you be...? Man? Dragon? Or aught else?" (Death)
- Unlike the other two unique lesser dragon's, the Wyrm is more lucid in comparison. It has a chance to drop a Wyrm's Tear upon death.