Wyrmking's Ring is an item available in Dragon's Dogma.
"A band that exudes mystic power. Merely possessing it allows for quicker incanting of spells"
A reward item obtained during "The Wyrmking's Ring", granted to you after defeating the sorcerer Salomet. Give it to Aldous for completion, regardless of anything that has previously transpired (for those in NG+). True to its description, merely having it in the inventory increases spell casting speed (by 15%). The effect stacks with that of the sorcerer augment Articulacy and works for whoever carries the ring. Multiple rings do not stack, so if you have several make sure you give them to separate casters to carry. The item does not have to be equipped for it to work, and as such it cannot be.
Related to QuestsEdit
- It can be used for upgrade the Hero's Surcoat.
- Because it is a vital main quest item, it can be gifted to other players, then purchased back from the Black Cat for 66,660.
- The forgery does not increase your casting speed. You cannot use the forgery to upgrade the Hero's Surcoat.
- This item may be forged for 99,990 to create the Wyrmking's Ring Forgery which may also be used to give to Aldous in the quest The Wyrmking's Ring. If you do this, you won't be able to open the chest with the Paladin's Mantle during Reward and Responsibility. However, you can still get the Paladin's Mantle if you don't mind risking an involuntary visit to the Dungeon. See the Treasury page on how to do this.
- Salomet intends to utilize the ring as a Phylactery in order to achieve Lichdom.